Meet the people who see sounds as colours. A live-listening of the Colourama podcast followed by a Q&A.
Experience an immersive exploration of sound-to-colour synaesthesia.
What is Colourama and synaesthesia? Find out more on the Colourama website.
- Thomas Wilson is a Sheffield-based mixed-media producer
- Caroline Curwen is a PhD student at the University of Sheffield. Caroline’s PhD project is Music-colour synaesthesia: Concept, context and qualia
- Dr Renee Timmers is an academic in the Department of Music
- Ollie Allen is an award-winning furniture designer and maker
- Cal Lapugean is a custom electronics designer and proprietor of iRepair Stop