Experience Castlegate brings together academics from Archaeology, Architecture and Computer Science, with city partners Human Studio, to develop the first full 3D digital model of Sheffield Castle.
This talk showcases the digital model and describes how augmented reality is bringing the Castle to life in its modern context, both in the Futurecade at the Millennium Galleries and down on site in Castlegate.
See also: Experience Castlegate
- John Moreland, Professor of Medieval Archaeology, University of Sheffield
- Carolyn Butterworth, Senior University Teacher, School of Architecture, University of Sheffield
- Steve Maddock, Senior Lecturer in Computer Science, University of Sheffield
- Ralph Mackinder, Kacper Pach, Tom Moore, Matthew Leach, James Harvey, Dawn Hadley, Gareth Dean
- HumanVR create digital experiences that explore new paths of communication and creative expression – Nick Bax, Dan Fleetwood, Michaela Mckone
With special thanks for their support from the: