Festival of the Mind events are held at locations across Sheffield city centre, all of which are in easy reach by car or public transport:
- Alfred Denny Museum, Western Bank, Sheffield S10 2TN
- Alt Seen Eye, 19 Charles Street, Sheffield S1 2HS
- Arundel Street, Sheffield S1 4RE
- Bank Street Arts, 32-40 Banks Street, Sheffield S1 2DS
- Dina, 32A-34 Cambridge Street, Sheffield S1 4HP
- Firth Hall, Firth Court, Western Bank, Sheffield S10 2TN
- Food Hall, 121 Eyre Street, Sheffield S1 4QW
- Millennium Gallery, Arundel Gate Sheffield S1 2PP
- Moor Market, 77 The Moor, Sheffield S1 4PF
- Portland Works, Randall Street, Sheffield S2 4SJ
- Sheffield Cathedral, Church Street, Sheffield S1 1HA
- Sheffield Institute of Arts Gallery, 153 Arundel St, Sheffield S1 2NU
- The Art House, 8 Backfields, Sheffield S1 4HJ
- The Showroom Cinema, 15 Paternoster Row, Sheffield S1 2BX
- The Spiegeltent, Barkers Pool, Sheffield S1 2HB
- Weston Park, Western Bank, Sheffield S10 2TP
- Winter Garden, 90 Surrey Street, Sheffield S1 2LH
Getting there by public transport
Plan your journey to any of the Festival of the Mind events by bus, tram or train by using the journey planner on the Travel South Yorkshire website.
Getting there by car
For general information about visiting the University of Sheffield, please go to the Getting there by car.
Information about city centre parking locations and costs is on the Sheffield City Council website. Parking can be limited at many of the Festival of the Mind locations, so you may want to consider using Park & Ride.
Visiting the University of Sheffield
For general information about visiting the University of Sheffield, please go to the Information for visitors section of the website.