Labyrinths have been used in traditions across the world for meditation and contemplation. Now you can go on your own meditative journey by wandering through labyrinths across the city.
To listen to specially commissioned music on your journey, visit the The Labyrinths of Sheffield playlist.
See also: The Labyrinths of Sheffield – talk
Dr Chris Blackmore is a University of Sheffield researcher and teacher in mental health. He has interests in personal narratives, creative expression and new technologies for mental health and wellbeing.
- Sarah-Jane Palmer – artist
- Rachel Howfield Massey – Yorkshire Sculpture Park
- Bob Banks
- Howard Simpson – Sheffield Parks and Countrysides
- Jo Birch – University of Sheffield
- Jeremy Clines – University of Sheffield
- Catherine Dee – University of Sheffield
- Graham McElearney – University of Sheffield
- Brendan Stone – University of Sheffield
- Sheffield Flourish
- Timebuilders – St Mary’s Church
- The Reverend Dr Beth Keith – Sheffield Cathedral